Monday, May 9, 2011

25 Random Things

1. I love blogging especially about random things that just strike me as funny.
2. I think I'm a sociopath, because I'm not generally bothered with a conscience.
3. I say the Lord's Prayer when I am taking off in an airplane and when I am landing.
4. The reason I don't drink wine is because of a certain episode involving a lot of gallon jug red wine, broccoli and worshipping the porcelain God.
5. I consider my sister my oldest baby.
6. I love to watch the history channel and The Discovery Channel.
7. My favorite person is my sister...she just gets me, and loves me anyway.
8. I love English movies, all English movies. I want to live in England so bad!
9. I play a lot of computer card games.
10. I am a planner and a list maker, though I seldom follow them.
11. I got a 28 on my ACT.
12. I have a near photographic and phonographic memory
13. I am an excellent speller.
14. I have been told I am a poor sport when it comes to playing board games
15. I continue to eat spicy foods even though they aggravate my ghost gallbladder
16. I think I'm entering a midlife crisis and it doesn't look like its going to be pretty.
17. I think about my Dad all the time and I think he's probably disappointed in my choices which makes me a little sad.
18. I was an Alpha Phi in college.
19. Body odor makes me want to vomit
20. I identify with sad love songs too much.
21. I'm not a very happy person.
22. I love internet networking, because I found my long lost niece and some old friends.
23. I love giving gifts and doing little random acts of whatever. I love to make people smile.
24. I'm scared of being alone.
25. I internalize my emotions too much with the result that I have stress induced dermatitis, ulcers and headaches...but imagine if I turned all that out on those who deserve it?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment