Sunday, May 1, 2011

A little blatant persuasion...

Dear Nameless,

There are so many reasons you could come up here for vacation and I'm sure you're not thinking of half of them. So in the truly selfless way I have of of persuading you to do something you're not 100% sure of, I've decided to make a list of 10 things you may not have thought of and which I think you need to be aware for your decision making process:

1. The beach...of course!


2. Macaroni & cheese...


3. Your friend Sharon..


4. That really cool fishing museum we didn't get to go to last time...


5. Sunsets on the beach


6. ...with your friend Sharon..



7. The best sushi in Florida from what I hear (you know I don't eat bait, but I'll watch you while I enjoy a lovely salad...)


8. Destin night life, at least once...


9. Getting some much needed peace and rest...



10. With the one who loves you...


Ten very good reasons...I did notice that no mention of misplaced ego or pride was listed? So it shouldn't be considered...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment